FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Gardening can be a Mystery

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Gardening can be a Mystery

I love to garden, but sometimes I don't think my garden loves me back! Do you ever feel that way? You try and try to get your plants to do well and they just don't want to cooperate. 

I talk to them, I baby them and still no luck. They are OK, but not doing fabulous. Do your plants do this to you? 

I like to think I have a green thumb, but sometimes I think it is only half green!


Eclectic Red Barn: White Flowers

I know, you probably think I am crazy because these flowers look really healthy and you would be right. These ones are growing like crazy.

Eclectic Red Barn: White Flowers I don't talk to them, water them or even fertilize them and they are beautiful. 

I am not even sure what the name of this plant is. The white flowers are beautiful and the dark leaves are a nice contrast. 

It is about 8 feet tall. It was only about 2 feet when I bought it and it did good, but then it took off. I usually cut it way back and the next thing I know, it is gorgeous again. 

Eclectic Red Barn: White Flowers

I love the white clusters that hang down. 

Eclectic Red Barn: White Cluster Flowers

It is loaded with these white flowers, although they don't smell.

Eclectic Red Barn: White Cluster Flowers

So my question is, Why does it do so well when I ignore it? 
Have you have similar issues with your plants - ones doing well, while others that you baby want to die?

Gardening can certainly be a mystery. I am grateful that this plant is doing so well with minimal care, now to get the rest of my plants to cooperate.




The post Gardening can be a Mystery first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.

Linking to these parties:
 Craft Frenzy FridayHOVER TEXTFuntastic Friday Link Party Thumbnail 150xShare the Joy every Monday at TheJoyChaser.comMUM 3Make Pretty Monday Week 183Classical Homemaking

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...