FFf Eclectic Red Barn: The Abolitionists - the movie

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Abolitionists - the movie


Melissa from Ice Cream Inspiration is here sharing her post about the movie - The Abolitionists , which will be released on May 16th.


 

 Melissa said, " ... I did not want to see this movie. It deals with a subject that is so unfathomable and so evil that it makes me sick and breaks my heart more than anything else ever has. I was adamant that I would not attend this screening because I didn’t think I could handle it. I thought I would be traumatized for life. I thought I would never, ever be able to get the images and feelings out of my head and heart."

If you want to hear more about Melissa's experience, please visit her post  to get the complete story and Melissa's insight. 

 http://icecreaminspiration.com/the-abolitionist/ 


You will want to hear what she has to say.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...